Saturday, March 3, 2007

Britney Spears - "Oops!...I Did It Again"

Some images from the hot song "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears :

Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 01
Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 02
Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 03

Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 04
Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 05
Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 06
Images from the hot song Oops!...I Did It Again - 07
About This Video Song :
"Oops!... I Did It Again" is the first single from the Grammy Award-winning American pop singer, dancer, actress, author and songwriter Britney Spears's 2000 album 'Oops!... I Did It Again'.

The video begins with a room of scientists conducting research for life on Mars. By contacting their astronaut on the planet, they find there indeed is, via Miss Spears. Riding down on a platform, Britney makes her way into a dance scene with the other 'martians', wearing a tight-fitting red catsuit. This synopsis continues for a while, and includes cuts to Spears lying on a type of a stage, wearing a white and skimpy outfit. The video became her fifth to retire on MTV's TRL.

Watch and also download this hot fantastic video and you will love it - really.

To get all the information about hot pop singer Britney Spears visit the link

And also to get full information about this hot and sexy video song visit the following link

Lyrics of The Song :
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again
I made you believe were more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesnt mean that
Im seriouscause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

Chorus:
Oops!...i did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, babyOops!...you think
Im in love
That Im sent from above
Im not that innocent

You see my problem is this
Im dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Cant you see Im a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh

Repeat chorus

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

All aboard
Britney, before you go, theres something I want you to have
Oh, its beautiful, but wait a minute, isnt this...?
Yeah, yes it is
But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end
Well baby, I went down and got it for you
Oh, you shouldnt have

Oops!...i did it again to your heart
Got lost in this game, oh baby
Oops!...you think that Im sent from above
Im not that innocent

If anyone find any mistakes in the lyrics then please help me to rectify it by sending the proper lyrics through your comment.
Watch This Video :
To watch this hottest video click any one of the following links
Or
Download This Video :
To download this hottest video click on the following link
Video file size : 9.78 MB
Video length : 04:11 min.
Video resolution : 320X240
Video Quality : Excellent